The portable compact design with low detection limits and high accuracy makes LogicOil’s SureView the ideal tool for sulfur testing at sea, offshore or on land.
Portable Sulfur Testing
Ideal for testing at Sea, Offshore and on Land!
Fast, accurate on-site analysis of the Sulphur content in fuel oil is essential for ship owners and operators to comply with the latest IMO (MARPOL) regulations.
The IMO (International Maritime Organization) continuously sets new standards to minimize and control the harmful polluting exhausts from vessel engines. The IMO is the World’s largest maritime organization with over 170 member states and acts as a regulatory agency for the international maritime
Regulations are enforced globally by each country and failure to comply can lead to heavy penalties for operators. Based on standard methods such as ASTM D4294 and ISO 8754, LogicOil’s Sulfur is one of the most effective instruments for establishing fuel compliance.
Compact, Mobile and Accurate
The LogicOil SureView Energy-Dispersive X-Ray Fluorescence (EDXRF) systems is specifically designed for on-board total sulfur content analysis in wide concentration range from ppm to percent levels.
Portable compact design, low detection limits and high accuracy makes the LogicOil SureView the ideal tool for sulfur testing at sea, offshore or on land.
Features & Benefits
- Portable, rugged, compact design for total non-destructive sulfur analysis
- Quick analysis in 130 seconds per sample with minimum sample preparation
- User-friendly software and One-touch measurement start for testing
Training for routine analysis takes only minutes
- Low cost of daily analysis without any gas consumed
Built for tough environments
Intuitive interface displayed on the large 8 inches touchscreen
Low cost of maintenanceD1655 and D6615 require a maximum sulfur of 3000 ppm.
- On-site installation and service by factory
- For a in-depth training and technical support
- Remote diagnostics
- On-line support over the internet for a fast
response to your problem
- Preventive maintenance
- Ensures your analyzer produces the right
result year after year
- Free software upgrade
- Keep the system running always with the
latest version program
- Consumables and accessories
- From sample preparation to calibration
Test report of Sulfur in oil standard samples