The LogicOil Particle Count comes equipped with archiving and trending software providing a cost effective analysis solution and a must have for service engineers.
Affordable, Accurate Online Particle Counter
Perfect for proactive maintenance and on-line monitoring, LogicOil’s Particle Count is a continuous particle counter with instant LED readout, computer interface and trending software.
Simple to use and low cost, the logicOil Particle Count can be used as an alarm to notify you of any changes in contamination levels. It’s also ideal for plotting ISO cleanliness trends with accuracy at +/- 0.5 an ISO code.
The LogicOil Particle Count utilises the exact same laser particle counting technology found in more expensive laboratory particle counting equipment. and can be used to trigger alarms or operation of filtration systems.
Particle Count provides early warning signs for:
- Rise in contamination
- Water ingress
- Component wear
- Oil oxidation
- Filter and seal failure
- Particle counting with LED readout
- Computer software for archiving data and trends
- Can be installed on all of our Fuel or Oil Polishing Units
- Accuracy is +/- 0.5 of an ISO code
- Cost effective contamination control
- Also available as a portable system in our Particle Pal
- Low cost and compact
- Highly accurate
- Robust design
- Ideal for fluid cleanliness trending
- Alarm indication with relay for controlling systems
- Real time analysis of fluid cleanliness – ISO, SAE & NAS class readout
- Easy to install
- 500 bar pressure