The LogicOil LVDH uses a comprehensive process to remove water and gasses from oil at temperature lower than 53° C, thereby drastically reducing oxidation during the dehydration process.
Fully automatic, the LogicOil LVDH is quick and inexpensive system and overcomes the major drawbacks of centrifuging, particularly that of oxidation, emulsified water retention, power consumption and ongoing high maintenance.
- Fully automatic operation
- Ultimate water removal through oil recirculation – to zero-free
- water content or to 50% below saturation level
- Reduces water content in a single pass by 0.25% – 1.5%
- depending on inlet oil temperature
- Removal of soluble gases and air
How does LogicOil’s LVDH Work?
Oil is drawn into the vapouriser via the LVDH’s vacuum pump and heater. As water boils below 53°C under vacuum, the highly efficient condenser collects the evaporated water and bleeds the dissolved air and gases from oil to the atmosphere via the vacuum pump.
- Hydraulic oils
- Turbine oils
- Lubricating oils
- Gear oils